This is a 6-week programme designed to help parents-to-be prepare their bodies for the physical demands of pregnancy, birth and parenthood.
WHO THIS IS SUITABLE FOR: Anyone who has been given the ‘all clear’ to exercise by their OBGYN who is looking to…
- find a community of like-minded parents-to-be
- avoid, manage, or improve common pregnancy-related aches and pains
- feel confident in knowing which movements are safe and effective during pregnancy
- strengthen their core and know how to protect it during and after their pregnancy
- keep their pelvic floor functional and know how to prepare it for the demands of birth and postpartum recovery
- nourish their body with fun, modern, effective and empowering movement
DAY: 6 x Wednesday evenings
TIME: 6pm – 7pm
DATES: 6 consecutive Wednesday evenings from 25th October – 29th November.
WHERE: New Moves Gym, BTS Chitlom https://goo.gl/maps/Urk8tTSh3obTgAXv5
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Refund: If you attend the first session and decide that it’s not for you, we’ll refund you 100%. (Please note, after the window for refund has passed, no refunds or class credits can be given).
Early Bird Discount – 7,800thb (+7%VAT) if purchased BEFORE 01.10.23 (ONLY 2 PLACES AVAILABLE at this price)
Regular Price – 9,000thb (+7%VAT) if purchased AFTER 01.10.23
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Each 90min session includes a 30min mini-lecture & 60min fun, dynamic, confidence-building, core and pelvic floor safe, progressive, modern fitness workout with good vibes & pumping music.
Everyone will also receive a digital follow-at-home programme to compliment their workout and continue to build confidence through educational mini-lectures and tasks.
Topics for the mini-lectures will include:
- All about how and why we exercise during pregnancy
- All about the pregnancy core
- All about the pregnancy pelvic floor
- All about pregnancy posture
- All about the importance of pregnancy posture and movement
- All about finding balance and nutrition
- All about being prepared for the different types of birth
- All about how and when to move your body & rehabilitate your core and pelvic floor after delivery
- Referrals to fabulous postpartum professionals and MUCH more.
While we cannot provide you with a medical certificate, we can send you a detailed list of the contents of this programme and provide you with an invoice/receipt with which we have had a good success rate for claims for prenatal care.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
If you find that you are unable to complete the programme due to medical reasons, the remaining value of classes not attended will be held in credit against another of our services including but not limited to Prenatal or Postnatal Assessments, Postpartum Group Fitness & Education Programmes, and Multi-Media E-Books.